Re: [CQ-Contest] RCA(PHONO) JACK TO PL-259 ADAPTOR?

To: <k-zero-hb@earthlink.net>,"CQ-Contest" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RCA(PHONO) JACK TO PL-259 ADAPTOR?
From: "Mark S. Williams" <k9gx@n4gn.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 03:37:16 -0000
Hank (and all)

Universal Radio sells just about every conceivable RF adaptor combination

The one I think you want is the SO-239 to RCA male. Their catalog number for
this item is #2118

Going the other direction?  (RCA female to PL259) the cat # is #2690

Why fool with a length of coax?

http://www.universalradio.com

(I think that's the right link) Should only cost you a few bucks. I don't
know if "the Shack" still sells these or not.

Happy New Year

K9GX

Mark S. Williams
k9gx@n4gn.com