Re: [CQ-Contest] Re: CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 13, Issue 16

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Re: CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 13, Issue 16
From: Doug Smith W9WI <w9wi@earthlink.net>
Date: 12 Jan 2004 23:32:19 -0600
On Mon, 2004-01-12 at 19:18, Ron Notarius WN3VAW wrote:
> While you are absolutely right, you also missed the point.  Key words:
> "known to be used as a repeater input."

Is the repeater input on 146.46 or 146.49?  Both of these frequencies
are listed in the 2000 ARRL Repeater Directory for Pittsburgh.

If it's somewhere else, I'd concur that you had no reasonable
expectation to know in advance that it was a repeater frequency.
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN  EM66