Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU HQ stations - final results question

To: "Kenneth E. Harker" <kharker@cs.utexas.edu>,"SP5UAF" <tomek@sp5zcc.waw.pl>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU HQ stations - final results question
From: "Steve London" <n2ic@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 00:14:37 -0000
This has been an ongoing problem with the IARU scoring for years !  Having
been victimized by this sloppiness many times, I have privately made this
problem well known to N1ND, N7NG, and his predecessor K5FUV.  Lot of good it
has done !  Guess it's time to go public.

73,
Steve London, N2IC ---- Zone 7