[CQ-Contest] 203 IARU Results

To: "cq-contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 203 IARU Results
From: "Henderson, Dan N1ND" <dhenderson@arrl.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 11:14:07 -0500
We have become aware of some anomalies with several of the HQ stations logs in
the contest.

Two of these problems result from these HQ stations operating from various
locations and the requirement that they use separate callsigns by their
national licensing authorities.  The third problem arose from the station being
operated from multiple zones on different continents, but there was not way of
determining this from the log submitted.  Please be aware that in each of these
cases there was no attempt by the stations to circumvent the rules - their
operations were in compliance with the rules for HQ stations.

The log checking team is working on resolving these issues.  Once they complete
their review, the web articles and PDF will be corrected and reposted.

We thank you for your patience while we address these issues.

73

Dan Henderson, N1ND
ARRL Contest Branch Manager