[CQ-Contest] TCG seeking team players for NAQP SSB

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] TCG seeking team players for NAQP SSB
From: "Lee Hall (NY4T)" <ny4t@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 19:35:36 -0600
The Tennessee Contest Group is looking for team players in the upcoming NAQP
SSB.  We are seeking contesters of all sorts from big guns to peashooters
like me.  We will probably be fielding 7 teams or more so come on and join
us.  You do not have to be a member or even located in Tennessee to be on a
TCG team.  For those of the more competitive stripe, placings on the top
teams will be based on past performance.  If you would like to be on a team,
respond via e-mail to: ny4n@aol.com

Note: The e-mail is address above is not a typo.  I am NY4T but NY4N, Jeff,
is putting the teams together.

73,
Lee Hall (NY4T)