[CQ-Contest] Re: LONG DELAY ECHOES

To: "Kenneth E. Harker" <kharker@cs.utexas.edu>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: LONG DELAY ECHOES
From: "JAMES HEADRICK" <w3cp@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 01:27:39 -0000
Having been in the echo sounding business, one form or another, all my
professional life, I thought the WM5R presentation was interesting and
informative.  In addition to Ken's candidates one should be aware that there
are HF Band transponders deployed.  Some can repeat anything they hear and
any time delay can be selected.
Jim  w3cp