Re: [CQ-Contest] Airport security and ham gear

To: k3ft@starpower.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Airport security and ham gear
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 12:24:34 EST
In a message dated 2/2/04 3:09:06 PM Greenwich Standard Time,
k3ft@starpower.net writes:
He walked down with me to the waiting area and
we had a nice ragchew/eyeball before my boarding call came.  He mentioned
that I should have packed the bug and mic in the rig box but he also
understood how I didn't want to get them damaged by the gorillas in the
baggage handling area.
My almost new bencher paddle was manhandled by the customs guys at 6Y5 when
they went through my carry-on back in the 80s.  One of morons busted one of the
plastic paddles off it while "examining" it.

Bill K4XS