Re: [CQ-Contest] Incomplete LoTW QSL Records, Worthless ???

To: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Incomplete LoTW QSL Records, Worthless ???
From: R Johnson <k1vu@tmlp.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 20:43:53 -0500
Hi Mal:
Your missing my point. It has nothing to do with how or what logging program
was used.

People are not including ALL of their "Station" data when setting up TQSL !!!

Assume that I did not fill in the "STATE Field" in TQSL when I set it up.
Then I digitally signed my log and created a ".TQ8" file and uploaded it to
LoTW.

Now you come along and up load your log to LoTW and find that we have a "MATCH"
for a QSO.  When you look at the QSO Details on LoTW you will find MY STATE DATA
MISSING therefor you couldn't use that QSL towards your ARRL WAS Award.

That makes My QSL Worthless to you !!!

If you download YOUR LoTW report and look it you will probably find that you
ALSO have about 30% incomplete LoTW QSL's !!!

So what I'm saying is about 30% of the 6000 users screwed up the TQSL setup and
are STILL screwed up and are sending bad QSL's.

All they have to do is edit their "Station" data in TQSL and then re-sign and
re-submit their logs and everything works FB !!!

73
Bob, K1VU