Re: [CQ-Contest] Incomplete LoTW QSL Records, Worthless ???

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "R Johnson" <k1vu@tmlp.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Incomplete LoTW QSL Records, Worthless ???
From: "Russell Hill" <rustyhill@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 20:04:07 -0600
Good point here about incomplete info, and now I will expose how little I
have been operating...

I am about to send my first attempt at uploading to LoTW, and I want to give
the complete info.  It has been so long since I looked at a Zone map that I
don't remember any of the zones.

I was operating from Katy, TX, Fort Bend County, and according to my GPS, if
I did it right, the MH is EL29cr.

Would some one be willing to remind me what the CQ and ITU zones are?

Just getting back into it, and thanks,
Rusty, NA5TR