Re: [CQ-Contest] Load testing a 50 amp supply?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Load testing a 50 amp supply?
From: "Dallas and Lucy" <ludal@dmv.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 08:13:00 -0500
What an idea.  I went over to the shack yesterday afternoon to give this a
try and it worked great.  Unfortunately, I got a call at about 10:30 last
night from my XYL who said I needed to come pick her up from BINGO.  Said
the lights wouldn't come on on the Jeep.

Man am I in trouble!!!

73  Dallas  W3PP