[CQ-Contest] Way to go, Ward!!!!

To: wwdxc-l@eskimo.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Way to go, Ward!!!!
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 10:10:07 EDT
NEWS & PRESS RELEASES

"Ham Radio for Dummies" by N0AX will be available from general and
ham radio booksellers by 12 April. It's a real, yellow-and-black "for
Dummies" book - this is not a late April Fool's article!  Aimed at
the beginning and prospective ham, it contains 384 pages of material,
a tear-out cheat sheet, tons of Web links and references, tables,
photos (there's even one of Riley Hollingsworth's station), and
graphics. My goal was to write a book that "I wish I'd had when I was
just getting started."  Your assignment? Get one to a friend or
neighbor that is thinking about joining us in our splendid hobby. The
well-known Dummies cover and presentation should make them feel right
at home. Check it out at your favorite bookseller or at
<A
HREF="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0764559877/102-8264306-";>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0764559877/102-8264306-
2739364?v=glance</A>.