Re: [CQ-Contest] SO3R? try S06R!!!

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SO3R? try S06R!!!
From: "K3FT" <k3ft@starpower.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 14:27:11 -0400
Our receivers at WMH were set to scan across a band of freuqencies - sorta
like doing 24 hours/7 days a week S&P, HI!

The only time they stopped scanning is when the operator chose to manually
stop the scanning and work a station. Meanwhile the REST of 'em kept on
scanning!  S&P while working ships.. NO wonder I like contesting!

73
K3FT