[CQ-Contest] K1TTT's efforts

To: "CQ-CONTEST REFL" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] K1TTT's efforts
From: "K3FT" <k3ft@starpower.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 18:21:38 -0400
It appears, based on Dave's post (where he notes)

"... Pressure from peers is a start.  I know some of the stations I fingered
in the beginning have been contacted by friends who pointed out what they
were doing was wrong, and they stopped.  I know that some have been educated
by the reports and some who have been chastised in other forums. ...."

Looks like some EFFECTIVE positive action. Peer pressure, public
identification, AND having your peers publicly reprove you for such actions
is a VERY POWERFUL remediation tool!

I'd rather have peer pressure as the mediation tool than 'official hammer
time' action anyday for something like this.

Thanks, again, Dave for the work!

73

Chuck K3FT

"every little forward step is progress!"