[RTTY] Helvetia Contest - this weekend

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Helvetia Contest - this weekend
From: "Dominik Bugmann" <hb9czf@swiss-artg.ch>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 16:16:04 +0200
This weekend another edition of Helvetia Contest is scheduled.
24. April 1300 UTC - 25. April 1259 UTC
HB stations send RST, serial number and two letters for the canton
representing (e.g. 599 001 AG).
Rest of the world sends RST and serial number.

Rules: http://www.uska.ch/html/en/index_e.htm then click on "Contests".
Planned activity: http://www.uska.ch/html/de/contest/hf/standorte.htm
Last years results: http://www.uska.ch/html/de/contest/kwresults.html

We also hope for a few QSO during FQP in remembrance of K4OJ.

In 2003 Helvetia Contest introduced digital modes (RTTY, PSK31) as well. If
you're participating in SPDX RTTY don't worry we relaxed our rules and
Polish stations can send whatever SPDX requires (e.g. 599 Z). In case you
have never won an award this is your chance. Even one single RTTY QSO with
HB might bring you our contest award, hi.

Award: http://www.swiss-artg.ch/hb9czf/awards/xmas2001.jpg

Logs to: contest@uska.ch

73 de Dominik, HB9CZF

BTW: I'm running SOP CW from AG (not a rare one); my friends from HB9AJ are
in UR (a rare one; but challenging hills around)