Re[7]: [CQ-Contest] LotW - Needs More Participation

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re[7]: [CQ-Contest] LotW - Needs More Participation
From: Art RX9TX <rx9tx@esoo.ru>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 07:17:50 +0000
 Hello Jim,

 Saturday, May 22, 2004 Jim Rhodes wrote to CQ-Contest@contesting.com:

JR> I am sure the resistance does not stem from the fact that LOTW might cause
JR> a decrease in the flow of green stamps to some operators. But it could sure
JR> look like that to some of us.

 DARC (German hamradio society) offers a year service for 50 Euros per
 year  independently  of QSL quantity. So why some german managers are
 not  the  DARC  members?  And  why the DX stations they manage choose
 managers  like  this? Why XV1X (see them on qrz.com) wouldn't want to
 choose a buro manager? Or upload his logs to the LoTW?

 I affirm that "green stamp factor" does exist.

--
 73...Art RX9TX        22-May-04 07:05 UTC

 "The nice thing about egoists is that they don't talk about other people."
(Lucille S. Harper)