[CQ-Contest] 160m in WPX CW

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 160m in WPX CW
From: "Scott R." <w4pa@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 06:30:32 -0700 (PDT)
VO1AU wrote:

>I recall one clever fellow remarking "if you're on 160m in the WPX
>contest, you're losing."  It's missionary work, but good luck to you
>if you do it.

I think that clever fellow was K5ZD.  Considering Randy is the current
USA WPX CW score record holder, it's advice well taken.

CU this weekend...but not too much on 160 :-) And hopefully with a more
contest-appropriate callsign than "W4something".

Scott W4PA

=====
People who say open dissent in America emboldens our enemies miss the entire
point of what it means to be an American.