Re: [CQ-Contest] Interesting new rule in EUHFC

To: Tonno Vahk <tonno.vahk@mail.ee>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Interesting new rule in EUHFC
From: Tom Frenaye <frenaye@direcway.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 19:34:47 -0400
At 09:26 AM 6/8/2004, Tonno/ES5TV wrote:
>But guys, tell me, what kind of cheating are we talking about? What
>continous cheating? Explain to a dumb like me as it is a bit difficult to
>understand how does the exact frequency print help and against what?. Is it
>against making CW and SSB QSOs on the same frequency??

If I was in charge of trying to search for rules violations, I'd simply buy
some of the devices available for recording a broad spectrum of frequency.  In
the USA you can buy such receivers from several sources, including:

          http://www.expandedspectrumsystems.com/
          http://www.flex-radio.com/

You can record the whole contest from several locations, then play it back to
see what happened on every frequency.

               -- Tom