RE: [CQ-Contest] Recruiting women into contesting

To: "'k5zm'" <k5zm@comcast.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Recruiting women into contesting
From: "Barry Merrill" <barry@mxg.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 17:21:24 -0500
I'll add my disgust at U.S. Tower, with their
completely-out-of-place
have-your-picture-taken-with-a-Playboy-bunny
at Dayton this year.

Although I'm reasonably happy with my year-old
72 foot crankup (the remote option is a total
waste of money, as there is no remote indicator,
and I've found it unsafe to raise or lower remotely
anyhow, without being there to observe the feedlines
flap in the wind), I can guarantee you that we would
have another manufacturer's tower if that display
had been at the previous Dayton.

Barry, W5GN