[CQ-Contest] Desk design

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Desk design
From: Tom Horton <k5iid@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 13:37:10 -0700 (PDT)
I might have know it... After buying this house for my wife and I to relax and
retire in, it looks as if it will be full soon. No, not another kid, just gonna
have them both here for a while. While that is a joy to my wife and I both,
I've got to move from my current hamshack (the spare bedroom) and rebuild in
the garage. There is a very large closet that can be airconditioned and turned
into a very nice shack.
But I am in a quandry over how to build the desk. I can't use my old station
desk, so will have to build something.
 Seems as though I have seen plans before on the internet, but don't remember
where.
Anyone remember or have suggestions?
Thanks in advance...
73, tom K5IID

We can never, never forget !

Tom Horton K5IID
Hillsboro, TX
USA-CA All Counties 661---DXCC---5 BAND DXCC
WPX HONOR ROLL---5 BAND WAC---WAZ

Finally back home in Texas after all these years!

"E" sorter for the ARRL W5 QSL bureau