RE: [CQ-Contest] Desk design

To: "Tom Horton" <k5iid@sbcglobal.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Desk design
From: "Jeff Maass" <jmaass@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 17:44:44 -0400
Tom:

You are viewing this all wrong.

If you put the kids in the nice shack-room, they will
stay longer than you wish, and come back again and again.
Don't encourage them!

Put cots in the garage room, and house them there.
Leave the shack where it is!

A few of the stations with links on my SO2R page have
plans for their desks on their sites.

http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/Radio/K8ND_SO2R.htm

Jeff K8ND