RE: [CQ-Contest] Advantages not created equal

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Advantages not created equal
From: "Kevin J. Rowett" <krowett@rowett.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 17:50:40 -0700
>And how do we enforce this rule? It's pretty clear whether or not a
>station has changed bands. It's in the log. Operator changes, however,
>are either not logged, or are subject to manipulation without penalty.

Enforcement is an interesting issue - editing a cab file to reflect
what you want it to show is pretty easy.

Several of the contesting packages support operator changes - that
would be one way to show "intent".

Few of the rules today are directly enforceable.

73, de -KR- N6RCE
CU in the Calif QSO Party Oct 2-3
http://www.cqp.org