Re: [CQ-Contest] Any good intro to contesting presentations out there?

To: <CQ-contest@contesting.com>,"Barkey, Patrick M." <pbarkey@bsu.edu>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Any good intro to contesting presentations out there?
From: k.alexander@sympatico.ca
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 19:47:54 -0500
Hi Pat,

There's an entertaining, and maybe a little educational video that the
Rochester VHF
group has available for download that might be fun to show.  It's called
Extreme Multi-
oping and is available from http://vhfgroup.rochesterny.org/downloads/

They might also find the group's Psycho Rover video fun to see.  It'll take a
little
explanation about rovering though, although you might want to avoid any
discussion
about grid circling!  Heh heh!  Available from the same page.

73,

Ken Alexander, VE3HLS
www.ve3hls.com