Re: [CQ-Contest] The Next BIG Step in contesting

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The Next BIG Step in contesting
From: TOMK5RC@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 09:29:42 EST
Many years ago I wrote a futuristic article for NCJ that predicted that all
logs would be fed to a central data base in real time. The participants  would
receive, in real time, a global map showing the two-way QSO's  graphically,
enabling them to plot strategy based on actual propagation paths.  All we need
is a video game guru to put this together via Internet. The gauntlet  is
thrown in the essence of pushing the technology envelope and, perhaps, not
seeing
another thread about how packet is unfair.

Tom  Taormina, K5RC
Virginia City, Nevada
Contesting from the Comstock
W7RN  - K7RC