[CQ-Contest] QST Contest Line Scores

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] QST Contest Line Scores
From: "WB5KHC - ARCI Contest Mgr" <wb5khc@2hams.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 02:25:09 -0600
I personally would prefer to see the scores published on the web where it
can be seen by all, not just the members of ARRL. Where it can be saved as a
file on my computer, if desired AND where it doesn?t take up 6 pages or more
in QST and that at 6-9 point typeface.

It can be published on the web in a READABLE type size, with color and can
be saved, sorted and printed if so desired. Webpage updates can be done
immediately whereas magazine articles have 2-5 month lead times.

It is just once read material in a paper magazine that gets discarded a few
months down the road. Articles explaining contesting, strategy and why it
might appeal to a newcomer would be more welcome, IMHO.

Adios from Texas!

Tom J Owens, WB5KHC
QRP ARCI Contest Manager
http://2hams.net
wb5khc@2hams.net or contest@qrparci.org
CW ONLY operator for 31 years, same callsign!
?
There are 10 types of people in this world.? Those that understand binary
and those that don't.

If is isn't CW; it's CB.