Re: [CQ-Contest] RE: Line Scores

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RE: Line Scores
From: "Yo3ctk" <yo3ctk@alltrom.ro>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 15:33:18 +0200
I'm paying $62/year for QST (let's face it, there is little if any value in ARRL membership for us DX) and I guess it's disappointing not to find therein scores for major international contests. And truncated (teaser) construction articles.

But, lo and behold, in December issue, no less than 12 (twelve) pages dedicated to ARRL Field Day, 4 (four) pages for June VHF QSO Party (which isn't even a contest) and 2 (two) pages for January 2005 contest announcements (four contests of which three are domestic).

Seems like a good value for money, isn't it?

73 de Mike, YO3CTK
YR7M in contests

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Stoneking" <w2rds@arrl.net>