[CQ-Contest] Re: The use of one callsign

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: The use of one callsign
From: sawyered@earthlink.net
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 10:32:57 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Bob, Thanks for clarifying the statement on single callsign on multiple bands
clarification of the rules and the committee.

I know that I can speak for this entire reflector and say that we would all
love to hear similar clarification on the following:

- How many contesters have been DQ'd for self spotting?
- How many contesters have been DQ'd for obvious use of packet while claiming
unassisted?
- How many contesters have been DQ'd for clearly running way more power than is
allowed in their category?
- What the interpretation of acceptable/unacceptable post contest log change is?
- Whether there is any plan to combine the assisted and unassisted categories?
- Whether there is any plan to add a SO2R category?
- Whether there is any plan to add a limited or TB/Wires category to CQ WW?

It is great to see you comment in this, the forum of the contest community.  As
a subscriber myself, I am sure literally 1000s of "the deserving" on this list
are as well.

Thank you for this consideration.

Ed N1UR