[CQ-Contest] RE: QST...A radical thought?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] RE: QST...A radical thought?
From: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 10:05:34 -0800
Ward, N0AX brilliantly suggested:

> Here's an idea I have proposed that has not been turned down outright, but
> may require some software development (read, expenditure of tight $$).
>
> For every submitter of a log, give them the opportunity to receive an email
> with a link to the downloadable PDF document with the complete results when
> they become available.  Click it and get it.  Additionally, put a check box
> on their membership account page that would enable them to receive the same
> email whenever any results become available.

Another brilliant idea, Ward, and it is *not* a "Programming Nightmare".

I like your "radical" thinking, OM! The only option I would add is one to insure that a separate email address (from a membership email address) could be used for whatever auto/filter/filing/sorting desires one might have.

73...

Rick, K6VVA