RE: [CQ-Contest] FW: Nov SS op location

To: Doug Smith W9WI <w9wi@earthlink.net>,cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] FW: Nov SS op location
From: John Geiger <johngeig@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 08:12:19 -0800 (PST)
And what is to stop the guy from going to the ARRL
logs submitted page, finding your call, and seeing
what section is associated with it.  Or looking back
through old line scores to see what section you
normally enter from?  Hey, that could be the one
positive thing for the ARRL dropping line scores, it
can limit this kind of after contest editing.

73s John NE0P