[CQ-Contest] Help! Need antenna photos of old W2YV station inLagrange, N

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Help! Need antenna photos of old W2YV station inLagrange, NY
From: "John WA2GO" <xnewyorka@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 00:05:57 -0500
Does anybody here happen to have (or know where I can get) any photos of the former antenna farm at the former W2YV QTH in Lagrange, NY? I am attempting to purchase a property that is right near there, and I want to show the town planning/zoning boards what used to be there. This helps highlight the temporary nature of our towers.

Tried here 'cos I figured it would be contesters who might be most likely to have any pics.

If I can get a building permit, it's "goodbye NYC apartment, hello hilltop qth!"

John
WA2GO