Re: [CQ-Contest] Time for a fix

To: "Barkey, Patrick M." <pbarkey@bsu.edu>,<CQ-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Time for a fix
From: "Richard DiDonna NN3W" <NN3W@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:12:28 -0500
Some would make the same argument for CQWW when the
east coasters get chip-shots at EU while the Left
coast gets to listen in.

You also have to remember that this is not a US-only
contest.  There needs to be some incentive for home
country stations to treat the contest as something
more than a single band Sweepstakes.

Rich NN3W