[CQ-Contest] arrl dx ssb cluster spot analysis

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] arrl dx ssb cluster spot analysis
From: Duncan Lindsay - MSC Valencia <duncan@mscvalencia.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 15:30:35 +0100
Hi all

First time I've posted anything here so...hope this goes OK.

Dave K1TTT, just to let you know that the arrl cluster analysis was also
done here in Spain by EA5DFV and we're well aware the story as far as our
lot goes. I guess Jose Miguel has already mentioned here that he runs a
list similar to this one but in Spanish.

So, we're reliably informed by EA1BD that EA1AKS Jose Mari y EA1ALE Carlos
are brothers

We also know from the call that EC7ALW is a novice so perhaps we should
give him a nudge first.

Not sure about EA9IE. Not only is he a member of the board of directors of
URE (spanish equivalent of the URE) but also author of one of the few
spanish-language books on DXing. Tricky one.

Spanish hams are doing a lot to try to clear up the image of boorish hams
that has accompanied us for so many years, we're a long way along the road
but things like this do still set us back some.

One of these days I'll get the packet cluster working at home, until such
time, I'll just live in blissful ignorance and enjoy myself!

73 de Duncan EA5ON