Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC web site

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC web site
From: Doug Smith W9WI <w9wi@earthlink.net>
Date: 04 Apr 2005 23:31:36 -0500
On Mon, 2005-04-04 at 17:21, George Fremin III wrote:
> > At 09:35 AM 4/4/2005 -0700, Kenneth E. Harker wrote:
> > >      When I visit the WRTC 2006 web site, all I see is a blank white
> > >browser window:
> > >
> > >      http://www.wrtc2006.com/
> > >
> > >      Is it just me?
>
> No - this web site has problems - it mostly flash media but I don't
> think that is why it fails to render in some browsers.  I think there
> are problems with the HTML coding that need to be cleaned up.

It looks like the entire site is a Shockwave presentation - I see no
text at all except for the ". ::::: WRTC 2006&nbsp; ::::::." title.

I guess if you don't have Shockwave there's nothing in this page to
display.

Problem is, no Shockwave player exists for Linux.
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN  EM66