[CQ-Contest] Barking Up the Wrong ARRL DX Tree

To: "cq-contest reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Barking Up the Wrong ARRL DX Tree
From: "Jeffrey D Clarke" <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 18:58:42 -0400
   If you are frustrated about trying to win a DX contest from home there is a
simple solution. Do what I do and go be the DX that everyone is chasing.  I
realized a long time ago that I would never have the money , time and resources
to bulid a big station at home to be competitive in a DX  contest. Besides it's
much more fun to average over 100+ QSO's an hour from somewhere compared to 50
per hour at home for a 48 hour contest.  (with a good station) Go to the
Carribean one time and you will never be the same......

73, Jeff  KU8E / PJ4R