Re: [CQ-Contest] 40M3 Help

To: "yuri ruakushchynets" <kc2ntb@mail.ru>,<CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 40M3 Help
From: "SJ W3TX" <superberthaguy@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 21:55:25 -0400
Yuri,

Maybe you didn't talk to the right person at M2...I have never had a problem
getting a part from them.  In fact, they are usually more than eager to help
out with the strangest requests.  I suggest calling M2 and asking for Wyatt.

The 40M3L was recently redesigned, so there is a possibility they no longer
make the exact part.  In that case maybe they can put together an
alternative system.  Or maybe you can use parts from Dx Engineering to
accomplish the same.  Or maybe even consider some FRP of the same size.

The 40M3 is a great antenna. So enjoy!!

73, W3TX