Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Rules and the District of Columbia

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Rules and the District of Columbia
From: "Buck - N4PGW" <n4pgw-list1@towncorp.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 11:33:22 -0400

Go outside with a picnic table and operate from her front yard on the line.
County hunters operate multiple counties by parking next to the county signs
on the county lines and operate both counties.  Of course the other day we
heard one say he needed to move up ten feet before continuing to run his
county line..??..

Buck
N4PGW