Re: [CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.

To: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@r66.ru>, <KI9A@aol.com>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>, "Bill Turner" <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:23:27 -0400
This is really over-done.  All my 77,000 QSOs are up on LOTW.  Every couple
of months I do a new upload.  Simple as it can be.

How many of you made this "too tough" argument to forestall converting from
WordStar to WordPerfect, or WordPerfect to Word?  This is a LOT simpler
than that.  I think people who still make this argument are just defending
entrenched positions that no longer make sense, if they ever did.

73, Pete N4ZR