Re: [CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.

To: N7MAL <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.
From: Alan Zack <k7acz@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 18:10:28 -0700
That's not the case with the LORAN Stations on isolated duty islands.
Were you in North Korea with Ed and have first hand knowledge of who and when
he
met with on his initial issuance of permission to operate?  Why would you say
it
was screwed up from the start?

N7MAL wrote:

> The military did not issue licenses/calls at KR6. I went to the American
> Consulate office in Naha Okinawa to get my personal call/license and to
> change the status of our club station and become the trustee..... I was
> there in the early 60's.
> As for the P5 that was screwed up from the start and we will never the
> truth about when it was rescinded.
>
> MAL                N7MAL
> BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
> http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm
> http://geocities.com/n7mal/

Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired