[CQ-Contest] MasterBooter V3.4 software

To: "cq-contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] MasterBooter V3.4 software
From: "Jim Monahan" <K1PX@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 20:23:01 -0400
This software program may be a relatively easy solution for those who want to
use
a DOS based contesting program with their Windows OS PC. Up to 8 operating
systems
are possible with the registered version without the hassle of boot disks. Here
is a brief description:

MasterBooter is a boot manager which can be used to install and maintain more
operating systems on a PC. System names, passwords are customizable. You can
set the delay time, default system and beeping. It also has FAT hiding support,
partition protecting from unauthorized access and customizable menu colors.
Supports nearly all known operating systems, like Win9x/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003,
DOS, Linux, OS/2, BeOS, Solaris, FreeBSD and more.

It is free to try and $20 to buy. I'm not in any way affiliated with this
product.

Details and downloads are available at:

http://www.masterbooter.com<http://www.masterbooter.com/>

Please type in the URL manually as my e-mail adds an HTML tag that won't allow
you to
click on it directly.

73, Jim, K1PX

K1PX@msn.com<mailto:K1PX@msn.com>