Re: [CQ-Contest] CT-17 Problem

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CT-17 Problem
From: Hisami Dejima <7L4IOU@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 09:41:54 +0900
Hi

I think that CT-17 is working.
It is difficult to measure the pulse by Volt meter.
If it is not 0V and unsteady, it will be good.

As for CI-V of ICOM,
it is important to synchronize an CI-V Address.
and faster baud rate is good.

My setup is as follows.

--- IC-756PRO ---
CI-V Baud Rate:19200
CI-V Address:5Ch
CI-V Transceive:ON
CI-V with IC-731:OFF

--- N1MM Logger ---
Speed:19200
Pnarity:N
Data Bits:8
Stop Bits:2
DTR{pin 4}:Always Off
RTS{pin 7}:Always Off
Icom Code {hex}:5C
Radio/VFO:1

BTW
LOGER32 is the good tool of CI-V troubleshooting.
You can monitor of the data exchange by 'Radio Debug Window'.

73 Hisami 7L4IOU