Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ Contest Live audio

To: <herbs@surfvi.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ Contest Live audio
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 17:54:30 -0000
Lets see, if you are listening to the streaming while you work him and copy
your exchange over the internet because he has his monitor function on does
that count or not?  I wonder how many stations will call just to listen to
themselves?

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net