[CQ-Contest] VE7FO's Newbies Poised To Strike Again in CQWW SSB

To: CQ-Contest <CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] VE7FO's Newbies Poised To Strike Again in CQWW SSB
From: Jim Smith <jimsmith@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 13:34:42 -0700
Once again, I've convinced a number of no-ticket folks in my Club's
licence class to come out and have some contesting fun.

If one of them should call you, please be patient.  For most of them
this will be their very first on-air experience.

Each one spends an hour at the Spot position with a full time coach and
then spends an hour at the Run position with another full time coach.
If you want to see what we teach them, have a look at
http://members.shaw.ca/jimsmith/

73 and see you in the contest

Jim   VE7FO