[CQ-Contest] surprise visit

To: "CQ-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] surprise visit
From: "Rick Dougherty" <nq4i@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 15:42:56 -0400
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

`
Griffin GA

The powerhouse contest station; NQ4I, received a surprise visit from agents of
the Federal Communications Commission early on the morning of 29 October 2005.

The operators at NQ4I were hearded into the available areas and asked to submit
to urinalysis testing.  Protesting this interuption of the thus far excellent
performance of the NQ4I team, Rick Dougherty questioned the agents as to why
they were visiting.  They simply replied: "We are from the Government, and
we're here to help."

The visit was led by Special Agent in Charge, R. Palmiero and assisted by
Special Agent B. Bonds.  The agents announced that the performance by the NQ4I
team during CQWW Phone has been so superior to this point that they believed an
unauthorized substance, commonly refered to as "Roids" or "the Juice" must be
in use.  Both agents confirmed that they have "Substantial Experience" with
juicing and are considered subject matter experts.

After on site testing was completed, the team was cleared of all acquisations,
and returned to their stations.  Agent Palmiero stated "I have never seen a
performance of this caliber without enhancement, but the tests are conclusive
and your team is simply the best!"

FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
nq4i@contesting.com