Re: [CQ-Contest] ] Making the most of 40M SSB

To: "LA5HE Ragnar Otterstad" <la5he@otterstad.dk>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ] Making the most of 40M SSB
From: Art RX9TX <rx9tx@qrz.ru>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 03:33:05 +0000
 Hello LA5HE,

 Saturday, October 29, 2005 LA5HE Ragnar Otterstad wrote to Paul Christensen:

LRO> I applaud your initiative. The problem here is phone below 7040, which is
LRO> the low end of Region 1 phone band.
LRO> The whole thing has become a nuisance on 40 and 160 !
LRO> 73  Rag LA5HE

In  Russia  SSB below 7040 is PROHIBITED by state regulations, and all
licence  holders  have  that  prohibition  in their licences. The good
thing is that contest sponsors can easily check if an entrant violated
the regulations as Cabrillo logs have the freq value.

--
 73...Art RX9TX      30-Oct-05 03:27 UTC

 http://rx9tx.qrz.ru

 "I think, therefore I am."    [Descartes]