[CQ-Contest] Contest calendar for iCal

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest calendar for iCal
From: Anthony Rodgers <arodgers@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 23:15:40 -0800
Greetings,

Following on from previous posts about a contesting calendar, I have
agreed to take on the maintenance of the excellent calendar for iCal
that was created by Luc, VA2KSH, as his other contributions to the
hobby have left him with insufficient time to keep it up to date.

If you use iCal, you can subscribe to the calendar at: webcal://
ical.mac.com/arodgers/Contests.ics

You can view the calendar as a web page at: http://ical.mac.com/
arodgers/Contests

If you use MS Outlook, you might be able to import the calendar by
clicking the 'Download' link on the above web page and trying to
import it into MS Outlook, but I'm not sure it will work (and,
eschewing Windows myself, I have no way of trying it - maybe someone
could and let me know?).

I propose to use Bruce, WA7BNM's calendar to keep this calendar up to
date (unless he objects, of course!) - if anyone using it notices any
errors or omissions, please let me know.

73 de VA7IRL,
--
Anthony Rodgers
Email: VA7IRL@rac.ca