Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest calendar for iCal

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest calendar for iCal
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 15:18:36 -0000
Tried to download and import into outlook 2002... it even has an ical/vcal
import function... however in typical ms fashion it fails with the oh so
useful message 'file may be corrupt', even though it did succeed in
importing at least some of the events... for which there is no undo feature
of course.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net