[CQ-Contest] Volunteer needed to test procedure for Bootable DOS CD's

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Volunteer needed to test procedure for Bootable DOS CD's
From: Mark Bailey <kd4d@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 08:36:21 -0500
Good day, all:

I need someone to volunteer to test my latest procedure for creating
custom bootable DOS CD's.  You will need internet access, a Windows
computer, a CD burner, and a few blank CD's.  You need to follow the
procedure step-by-step and provide me feedback and point out the
errors and ommissions.

The procedure tries to walk you through the process step-by-step.
The result is a CD which will boot DOS and can run on almost any
reasonably new IBM-PC compatible computer.

I want a couple of people to validate the procedure.  Then, we'll
get it posted on the web.

If you are willing to actually run the procedure through, let me
know.

Thanks and 73.

Mark, KD4D