[CQ-Contest] real time score reporting software

To: "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>,<xml4results@hornucopia.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] real time score reporting software
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 11:42:55 -0000
Mostly for software developers that want to play with the xml delivery of
real time score reporting I am making my test application source available
at: http://www.k1ttt.net/software/RealTimeScoreReporting.zip
This is a relatively crude vb6 app that can either take manual inputs or
read a simple text file like n1mm logger can create in real time.  it should
be easily modified to read other formatted output files or could be
integrated directly into another windows app.  This app is (almost)
compliant with the version .20 dtd that bruce has on his web site at:
http://www.hornucopia.com/xml4contestresults.html
Note that it does not update automatically to track the dtd, so any changes
to the dtd will require it to be modified.  I will post updates as I get
them done after dtd releases.  I reserve no rights for this source, nor make
any claims that it will work any longer than the next few minutes, use at
your own risk, etc, etc, etc.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net