Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest] 24 hour contest

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest] 24 hour contest
From: "Mario" <s56a@bit.si>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 14:25:21 +0100
KR2Q> Let’s suppose that you can get your wish.

Just take part in RSGB IOTA contest and you can even operate 12 hours within 24 hours hot event!
My memorabe one was years ago with S5 WWYC crew on St. Nicolas isl. EU-110.
We had spare IC-735 and windom so I started CW at 12:00 UTC, 2 PM local.
After a while, I went to dinner and good night sleep. Next morning I completed relaxing 12 hours.
This year I was in London with OC S55A and we shared IC-706 for two 12 hours CW LP streches.
Great fun in third contest weekend in warm July.

CU this weekend on 20 m QRP. Lot of sleep expected. 1988 EU record challenged.

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU, age 60