[CQ-Contest] Realtime Scoring for all now with N1MM support

To: xml4results@hornucopia.com, scoreboard@linuxcolumbus.com,cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Realtime Scoring for all now with N1MM support
From: "Pat Collins N8VW" <n8vw@linuxcolumbus.com>
Date: 25 Nov 2005 08:52:11 -0500
Along with Wa7BNM/K1TTT, I'm also running a realtime scoring site
http://scoreboard.oqp.us .

Now thanks to the power of python and open source software, I've added
direct support for N1MM software.  Download the zip file available at
http://scoreboard.oqp.us/files/n1mmscore.zip , unzip and follow the
directions in the readme.txt file or read the instructions on-line at
http://scoreboard.oqp.us/node/28 .

You may freely modify and extend this software by downloading the
activepython software from http://www.activestate.com .

If you would like to setup your own scoreboard site, I will be releasing a
set of modules to extend the http://www.drupal.org software very soon.   If
you would like to help develop this free software send me a note.

For Linux users I will upload a script for TLF this afternoon.  You must
have python installed, which most distro's include by default.

Remember, for those without software support we still have good old direct
entry via html forms.

Pat N8VW
PS If I speled a word wrong let me know off list. :)