Re: [CQ-Contest] Realtime Scoring for all now with N1MM support

To: "Pat Collins N8VW" <n8vw@linuxcolumbus.com>,xml4results@hornucopia.com, scoreboard@linuxcolumbus.com,cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Realtime Scoring for all now with N1MM support
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 10:32:56 -0500
Pat, should we expect incompatibilities between your score reporting software
and Dave's?  I notice that you say "In the N1MM logger.ini file look for the
[other] section and add the following line:

Running Score Location = realtimescore\runningscore.txt"

Dave's instructions say exactly the same thing.  Is it simply a matter of both
programs reading the same text file?

I notice that yours wants to install a rather large .dll, and also over 3 meg
of Python files, and I'm just wondering about destructive outcomes.  Have you
tested with both installed and running simultaneously?

Where should your files be installed?  In the realtimescore folder, or in the
base program file?

73, Pete N4ZR